Re: New experimental feature: import application from Docker Compose

Really cool idea, I gave it a shot with a container I was trying to
get running that was based off a docker-compose build repo:
https://github.com/mattermost/mattermost-docker

The resulting template (attached) looks pretty good as far as I can
tell, still working on getting it to run somewhere when I get a
chance.

Cheers,

Devan