Customizing Web Console

Hi.
I am doing some integration work with Openshift Origin 1.1.6 and customizing Web console now.

I know that Openshift has the concept of some sorts of organizations(group, team, etc).
But there is nothing in Web Console that allows you to invite users to a project (or even set up a user).
And I have not seen anything that allows a project administrator to assign a specific role to a user.

I am going to build Team page and User management page now.

How can I build these pages?

Thanks in advance.
David