Re: Customizing Web Console

Here is an old PR for an example of using the extension points to add a page for showing git commits: https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/6238/files.  The /app/scripts/_extensions/  is where you will want to look to see an example.  This is before the update to use the hawtioPluginLoader, so it will also help to take a look at  https://github.com/openshift/origin/tree/master/assets/app/scripts/extensions.

You should be able to see how to add routes/pages/templates/directives/etc via these links.