Allow users to a Project

Hi.
I am doing some integration work with Openshift Origin 1.1.6 and customizing Web console now.

There is nothing in Web Console that allows you to invite users to a project (or even set up a User).
And I have not seen anything that allows a project administrator to assign a specific role to a User.

How can I allow users to a project( or set up a user)?

Thanks in advance.