Re: 'oc cluster up' command

For now you'll need to build your own binary or download it from the Jenkins nightly, at least until we release 1.3.0-alpha.1

On May 17, 2016, at 8:48 PM, Cesar Wong <cewong redhat com> wrote:

PR #7675 introduces a new command 'oc cluster up' that allows you to start an OpenShift all-in-one cluster with a configured registry, router and an initial set of templates and image streams. The 'oc cluster down' command will stop the cluster.

The command can be run from any client platform we support (Windows, OS X, Linux). All it requires is a valid Docker connection.

At it's most basic, ensure Docker commands work, like 'docker ps', download the 'oc' binary for your platform, and run:

$ oc cluster up

To stop, run

$ oc cluster down

You can read more about other options and usage in specific situations here.