[Origin] Fail to build from remote Git repository

Hello,

I have been trying to deploy my application that already exists on Github, on openShift, using the “oc new-app” command, but I have been receiving a build error and I don’t know where that might be coming from.

Here is what I get after running the command:

But when I go through the logs, here is what I get:

Does anybody know what might be the cause of the fail?

Ps: The git repo is public…

Thank you!

Olga A.