Re: 'oc cluster up' command

I'm running on VirtualBox, fedora23 (vagrant up from origin repo)

$ oc cluster up
Error: unknown command "cluster" for "oc"
Run 'oc --help' for usage.
[vagrant localhost ~]$ oc cluster up
-- Checking Docker client ... OK
-- Checking for existing OpenShift container ... OK
-- Checking for openshift/origin image ...
   Pulling image openshift/origin:latest
   Downloading 2 layers (  2%)
   Extracting
   Image pull comlete
-- Checking Docker daemon configuration ... OK
-- Checking for available ports ... OK
-- Checking type of volume mount ...
   Using nsenter mounter for OpenShift volumes
-- Checking Docker version ... OK
-- Creating volume share ... OK
-- Finding server IP ...
   Using 10.0.2.15 as the server IP
-- Starting OpenShift container ...
   Creating initial OpenShift configuration
   Starting OpenShift using container 'origin'
   Waiting for API server to start listening
   OpenShift server started
-- Installing registry ...     error: the server could not find the requested resource
    error: the server could not find the requested resource
FAIL
   Error: exit directly

I get the same error when I'm starting the server with `openshift start` and try to create the registry with `oadm registry`.

I've done some debugging and seems that the error happens for any resource defined in kube:

[vagrant localhost ~]$ oadm registry -n default --config=openshift.local.config/master/admin.kubeconfig
>>> List of objects:
&api.List{TypeMeta:unversioned.TypeMeta{Kind:"", APIVersion:""}, ListMeta:unversioned.ListMeta{SelfLink:"", ResourceVersion:""}, Items:[]runtime.Object{(*api.ServiceAccount)(0xc8206c5680), (*api.ClusterRoleBindi
ng)(0xc82027a000), (*api.DeploymentConfig)(0xc82027a160), (*api.Service)(0xc82027a2c0)}}
--> Creating registry registry ...
    error: the server could not find the requested resource
    error: rolebinding "registry-registry-role" already exists
    error: deploymentconfigs "docker-registry" already exists
    error: the server could not find the requested resource
--> Failed

The error lines are relative to ServiceAccount and Service (defined in kube), and ClusterRoleBinding and DeploymentConfig (define in OS) are ok.

Can anybody help?

Rodolfo Carvalho

OpenShift Developer Experience