Re: 'oc cluster up' command

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/368485/66551146/

Rodolfo Carvalho

OpenShift Developer Experience

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Cesar Wong <cewong redhat com> wrote:
Rodolfo, can you run 'oc cluster up --loglevel=5' and put the output in a pastebin?

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Rodolfo Carvalho <rcarvalh redhat com> wrote:
I'm running on VirtualBox, fedora23 (vagrant up from origin repo)

$ oc cluster up
Error: unknown command "cluster" for "oc"
Run 'oc --help' for usage.
[vagrant localhost ~]$ oc cluster up
-- Checking Docker client ... OK
-- Checking for existing OpenShift container ... OK
-- Checking for openshift/origin image ...
Pulling image openshift/origin:latest
Downloading 2 layers ( 2%)
Extracting
Image pull comlete
-- Checking Docker daemon configuration ... OK
-- Checking for available ports ... OK
-- Checking type of volume mount ...
Using nsenter mounter for OpenShift volumes
-- Checking Docker version ... OK
-- Creating volume share ... OK
-- Finding server IP ...
Using 10.0.2.15 as the server IP
-- Starting OpenShift container ...
Creating initial OpenShift configuration
Starting OpenShift using container 'origin'
Waiting for API server to start listening
OpenShift server started
-- Installing registry ... error: the server could not find the requested resource
error: the server could not find the requested resource
FAIL
Error: exit directly

I get the same error when I'm starting the server with `openshift start` and try to create the registry with `oadm registry`.

I've done some debugging and seems that the error happens for any resource defined in kube:

[vagrant localhost ~]$ oadm registry -n default --config=openshift.local.config/master/admin.kubeconfig
>>> List of objects:
&api.List{TypeMeta:unversioned.TypeMeta{Kind:"", APIVersion:""}, ListMeta:unversioned.ListMeta{SelfLink:"", ResourceVersion:""}, Items:[]runtime.Object{(*api.ServiceAccount)(0xc8206c5680), (*api.ClusterRoleBindi
ng)(0xc82027a000), (*api.DeploymentConfig)(0xc82027a160), (*api.Service)(0xc82027a2c0)}}
--> Creating registry registry ...
error: the server could not find the requested resource
error: rolebinding "registry-registry-role" already exists
error: deploymentconfigs "docker-registry" already exists
error: the server could not find the requested resource
--> Failed

The error lines are relative to ServiceAccount and Service (defined in kube), and ClusterRoleBinding and DeploymentConfig (define in OS) are ok.

Can anybody help?