RE: [Origin] Fail to build from remote Git repository

Hi Ben,

Yes I  once successfully deployed 2 applications using templates given by OpenShift from GitHub. That was about 1 month ago.

That is why I don’t understand why it doesn’t work now…

I oc described the dc and here is what I have:

-       For the Jenkins image:

-

-       For my github code: