block dockerio

We tried to block docker.io from /etc/sysconfig/docker by explicitly specifying. No luck, we’re still able to pull from docker.io.  what is the correct way to block fully docker.io? we want to explicitly enable to pull everything from our corporate registry & registry.redhat.com. Only these 2 are allowed registries for image pulls as per our corporate policy.

--

Srinivas Kotaru