Re: block dockerio

BLOCK_REGISTRY='--block-registry index.docker.io --block-registry docker.io' worked for us

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) <skotaru cisco com> wrote:

We tried to block docker.io from /etc/sysconfig/docker by explicitly specifying. No luck, we’re still able to pull from docker.io.  what is the correct way to block fully docker.io? we want to explicitly enable to pull everything from our corporate registry & registry.redhat.com. Only these 2 are allowed registries for image pulls as per our corporate policy.

--

Srinivas Kotaru