`oc cluster up` on a system with multiple network interfaces

Hey there—
In the $subject scenario, is there a way for me to specify which interface `oc cluster up` should use? I have multiple NICs on my test system and it is choosing the wrong one.

I tried:

	oc cluster up --server=‘<CORRECT_IP>:8443’

However, when the cluster up command ran it still picked the ‘first’ interface instead of the one associated with $CORRECT_IP.

Is there any way to work around that?

Thanks,
Harrison