NetworkCIDR for big cluster

Hi

We ‘re building 3 big clusters, 1 specific to each data center. growth  expected to 1000 nodes each cluster over the time.

Questions:

1.

# egrep 'clusterNetworkCIDR|serviceNetworkCIDR' /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml

  clusterNetworkCIDR: 10.1.0.0/16

  serviceNetworkCIDR: 172.30.0.0/16

above are default subnet values.  These defaults will be sufficient for 1k clsuter size?

2.       if answer is ‘no’ can we change once cluster is build with new CIDR values depending on growth? ( I heard it is not possible once cluster was build)

3.       if answer is ‘no’ what is the right CIDR’s for 1k cluster size?

--

Srinivas Kotaru