Re: Possible integration of a new Python library (kubeshift) to the Github repo

Personally I'd like to see a combination of the two, so that you can smoothly communicate
with k8s/OpenShift API using raw json (Charlie's part), but additionally be able to manipulate
actual objects in python code (Graham's part).

Other than that kudos to both of the gentlemen.

Maciej