Re: NetworkCIDR for big cluster

Pod limits are now directly settable, so no longer hard coded.

It sounds like you would plan for 100k pods which a 15 or 14 cidr for pods would cover.  I would recommend leaving some headroom there.  14 might be safer if in the future you want to continue to grow the cluster - our target max cluster size is ~ 300k pods, so if you expect a significant bump plan for 14 ahead of time.

In practice, most large clusters will be dense, and be dense due to services.  I would plan for 1 pod per service just to be safe, so match the cidr from pods.

There are multi tenant network settings that might impact how many pods per node are available that I think default for >>100 pods per node, but please double check.