OpenShift go client library

Hi all,
is there standalone OpenShift client library for Go?
Or what is the best way for writing programs calling OpenShift api.

Currently I'm creating OpenShift client and using it like this:

import (
  github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/client
  github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/cmd/util/clientcmd
)

factory := clientcmd.NewFactory(nil)
clientConfig, err := factory.ClientConfig()
client := client.NewOrDie(clientConfig)
  client.DeploymentConfigs(namespace).Create(dc)

But I have problem with
github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/cmd/util/clientcmd and
github.com/openshift/origin/pkg/client.
It looks like they both have
github.com/docker/docker/pkg/term/winconsole in their dependency
chain.
This is creating conflict between github.com/docker/docker versions,
because my applications requires newer version of docker, and is no
winconsole pkg :(

--
Tomas