Re: Audit logging in Openshift Enterprise 3

Currently the the audit entries are part of the overall openshift.log. You can distinguish
them from other logs by the AUDIT prefix. In newer version [1] of OpenShift there will be
an option to specify a separate file.

Maciej

[1] https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/11192