Re: deploymentconfigs and deployments

The goal is to make Kube capable of expressing all of the things
deployment configs do:

Hooks
Permanent failure (don't deploy bad code)
Custom deployments
Test deployment
Image change triggers

That's likely to stretch into mid or late 2017.  We will support
deployment configs for a very long time.  And it's possible deployment
configs will simply live alongside deployments after that.