Re: Vagrant Error

does this mean that openshift only work with vagrant 1.8.4?
--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Java Champion

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."