Re: Vagrant Error

Hey Frans:
It is not that OpenShift doesn't work with Vagrant. It is more that Vagrant keeps releasing with major regressions and we hit them. 1.8.5 has an SSH bug and 1.8.6 doesn't handle network interfaces properly. There are hot patches out in github that talk about how to fix them if you want to do them. Otherwise I recommend sticking with 1.8.4

thanks
Steve