Re: How would I know my project members & roles ?

We only giving edit role to project members, not admin for specific reason.  With edit role, they won’t be able to view members of their project? Does it need admin privileges?  OSE 2.x

Below issue reproted by one of our client.

--

Srinivas Kotaru

OSE3.x has no option to display the roles & membership on Web UI.

As a member of project account I don’t have permission to view the same.

Is there anything we are planning to have like OSE2.x as shown below ?