Requesting CLI review in pull requests

All,

When submitting pull requests that need review from a command-line perspective[1], please mention @openshift/cli-review in a comment. A group of friendly, smart, and good-looking cli developers[2] will jump-in to help make sure your command rocks.

@openshift/cli-review in a comment

If you think you should be part of the group that receives email requests for CLI reviews, get in contact with me in private.

Thanks!

Fabiano Franz

[1] Everything that involves additions, changes, or deprecation of command behavior, flags, or arguments must be reviewed from a CLI perspective. We will not only check the CLI code, but also make sure it's following our (Origin and Kube) standards in terms of usability/UX, POSIX compliance, and style. It's worth every penny, I swear!

[2] /me and Juan Vallejo at the moment  :)