ovs-multitenant

Hi

We are switching our SDN plugin from ovs-subnet à ovs-multitenant.

Few qq

1.       ovs-multitenant is ready for prod grade workloads?

2.       Do we need to delete and re-create router and registry components or not required? ( I knew we need to restart master and node services after switching)

3.       Can we toggle back to ovs-subnet in future if required without having any impact or downtime to apps

4.       Any other useful info for ovs-multitenant plug-ins usage?

--

Srinivas Kotaru