Re: ovs-multitenant

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) <skotaru cisco com> wrote:

Hi

Hi Srinivas!

We are switching our SDN plugin from ovs-subnet à ovs-multitenant.

Few qq

1.       ovs-multitenant is ready for prod grade workloads?

Definitely.

2.       Do we need to delete and re-create router and registry components or not required? ( I knew we need to restart master and node services after switching)

3.       Can we toggle back to ovs-subnet in future if required without having any impact or downtime to apps

4.       Any other useful info for ovs-multitenant plug-ins usage?

Hopefully this document answers questions 2 through 4:

https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/install_config/configuring_sdn.html#migrating-between-sdn-plugins

(apologies for the brief email, I'm on a bus)

--

Srinivas Kotaru