issue fabric8 on openshift origin 3.3

Hi,

I am running below fabric8 version on origin 3.3

 gofabric8, version 0.4.121 (branch: 'master', revision: '835aa16')
  build date:       '20170306-10:48:35'
  go version:       '1.7.1'

I am deploying microservices with CI/CD . I was able to create some sample apps successfully earlier in all three environments (testing, staging and production) but suddenly fabric8 console doesn't show pipeline options for new-app, there is something wrong and I am not able to deploy any apps further.

Also sometimes fabric8 console behaves very strange few option doesn't come at all and its damn slow.

Is there a way we can check logs whats going on? I tried checking openshift master and node logs but no clue.

Any input on this would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Priya