Usage is more then Limits

Hi

Is it possible Usage is more than Limits? Observed some nodes has more Usage then allowed Limits in our cluster. We have a Quota’s implemented, LimitRagen enabled per project (Defaults Limits and Requests) and Cluster overcommit % specified (10 % CPU Limits and 25 % Memory Limits as requests for scheduling to take place)

It is my understanding based on above data, is requets always 1/10 fo CPU and ¼ of memory and Limits can go as much specified by clients but Usage should be less then Limits as clients can’t go beyound Limits.

--

Srinivas Kotaru