Re: usage of `oadm` vs `oc adm` in docs

We want everyone to use `oc adm`.  All `oadm` is is a symlink to it.

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com> wrote:

Hey Everyone,

There is an issue I opened against minishift [1] to request that `oadm`
be placed on the user's machine as well as `oc`. In this discussion in
that issue the question of `oadm` vs `oc adm` came up. Can we get some
advice on the future perspective of these two.

Will openshift docs continue to call `oadm` directly or will all new docs
use `oc adm` instead?

Feel free to comment on the discussion in the bug if you want.

Thanks,
Dusty

[1] https://github.com/minishift/minishift/issues/587