when attempting to login to the Open shift GUI webpage I get "invalid login or password please try again" how can I see this in a log file ?

I am having issues after configuring my openshift to use my LDAP ( AD) to authenticate

I attempt to login but get the error ""invalid login or password please try again" what log would give me more info on what is wrong ?????????

--
Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.