Re: when attempting to login to the Open shift GUI webpage I get "invalid login or password please try again" how can I see this in a log file ?

Hi Brian,

I suggest increasing the log level: https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.5/install_config/master_node_configuration.html#master-node-config-logging-levels

You can also try the ldapsearch command-line tool, I've found that pretty helpful in the past...