failed to push image in Openshift 3.5 getsockopt: connection refused

I am getting this error " error: build error :failed to push image : Put :http://172.30.137.42:5000/v1/repositories/test01/test01" getsockopt: connection refused

what would my next steps be to attempt to resolve this , what services would I need to restart

what logs can I get more information from ??

thanks

--
Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.