Re: failed to push image in Openshift 3.5 getsockopt: connection refused

if I do a " get oc pods"

I can see a "registry console" and a router

if I type "oc describe services"  I can see a "docker registry"  and it matches the IP above 172.30.137.42:5000

but I dont see any "endpoint:" defined , like the other services all have an "en point:" vaule that is an IP and port

do I need to manually define this "endpoint:" value