Re: How could I use oc client to search images in integrated docker-registry?

You can use:

    oc get is

to list image streams for images in the registry in your current project.

If you have access to other projects you can use '-n' argument and give the name of the project.

Running:

    oc get is -n openshift

will list image streams in the default 'openshift' project.

You can use:

    oc new-app -L

to list images stream, as well as templates in the current project and the default 'openshift' project.

You can use:

    oc new-app -S

to search for images amongst image streams in current project, default 'openshift' project and Docker Hub or other external registry attached with the OpenShift cluster.

Graham