Re: Where could I find api for service catalog?

https://github.com/kubernetes-incubator/service-catalog/blob/master/docs/v1/api.md

Its aggregated through the master so the hostname is the same as the master api.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 4:46 AM, Yu Wei <yu2003w hotmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I setup openshift origin cluster with service-catalog enabled.

Where could I find api for service catalog?

I checked github and did not find detailed information.

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux