question about openshift origin deployer

Hi,

How does openshift origin deployer start another container?

I checked docker file about deployer and found stuff as "/usr/bin/openshift-deploy"?

How is /usr/bin/openshift-deploy implemented? Does it call docker api?

Is "/usr/bin/openshift-deploy" also open sourced? Where could I find it?

Thanks,

Jared, (韦煜)
Software developer
Interested in open source software, big data, Linux