openshift/origin now vendors using glide

We have just merged a pull which updates openshift/origin to use glide instead of godep for vendoring.  Because of the particulars of vendoring and picking patches for kubernetes, we will continue to use a helper script called `hack/update-deps.sh` to run `glide update --strip-vendor`, but the logic is simpler and the results are more reliable and much faster.

As we work through exactly what needs to be pinned for openshift, what branches/tags we should pin to, and what should float with k8s.io/kubernetes, you may find that updating particular packages ripple more than expected.  When that happens, try to make a decision about whether these dependencies fall into the yours, mine, or ours bucket with kubernetes and make a determination about pinning them.  When in doubt, tag openshift/sig-master, we have some experience vendoring against kubernetes.