registry deletion

I want to delete this docker registry and start over, this is the command that I think was run to create it

oadm registry --config=/etc/origin/master/admin.kubeconfig --service-account=registry

oadm registry delete or something like that ???

thanks !!!!
--
Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.