Re: registry deletion

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Brian Keyes <bkeyes vizuri com> wrote:
I want to delete this docker registry and start over, this is the command that I think was run to create it

oadm registry --config=/etc/origin/master/admin.kubeconfig --service-account=registry

oadm registry delete or something like that ???

sorry, there's no command to delete it.  You should be able to just delete the deploymentconfig (oc delete dc docker-registry -n default) and then run oadm registry again to recreate it, however.  You'll get some errors because of resources that already exist, but it'll get you a new registry pod.

But i might also ask why you feel you need to delete the registry to get back to a clean state.

thanks !!!!
--
Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.