Re: Unpredictable oc binary path for Origin version v3.7.0

Yes, that is one of the considerations.  I can’t promise anything at the moment.

On Nov 30, 2017, at 10:29 AM, Marek Jelen <mjelen redhat com> wrote:

Hi Clayton,

when uploaded to GCS, could the binaries be as well uploaded to some well known paths? Something like

where “latest” would track development builds and “stable” would track tagged releases.

It would be pretty convenient for scripting. not to have to employ logic to figure out latest build ids or release hashes.

--

MAREK JELEN

DEVELOPER ADVOCATE, OPENSHIFT

https://www.redhat.com/