Re: Unpredictable oc binary path for Origin version v3.7.0

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 8:59 PM, Marek Jelen <mjelen redhat com> wrote:
Hi Clayton,

when uploaded to GCS, could the binaries be as well uploaded to some well known paths? Something like

where “latest” would track development builds and “stable” would track tagged releases.

It would be pretty convenient for scripting. not to have to employ logic to figure out latest build ids or release hashes.

+1. It would be great if we get such known paths. Path containing ids or hash will definitely create issue in scripting.

If not then, we need to move to solution suggested by @graham or similar ones.

--

MAREK JELEN

DEVELOPER ADVOCATE, OPENSHIFT