Re: Unpredictable oc binary path for Origin version v3.7.0

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
I can publish them to github for 3.7.  We’re looking to reduce the amount of effort required to publish binaries so we can do it more often

Please do publish them to github for 3.7. It will give us sometime to prepare for the modification on Minishift end.

Also I did not understand how not publishing to github is helping to reduce the amount of effort to publish binaries. I guess you are using automated release process anyway, isn't it?

.  Expect binaries to be published to GCS in the future.