Re: Cross build of OpenShift for arm64

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your fast reply!

> This should get you going:
>
> https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-multiarch-candidate/aarch64/os/

The issue is: I didn't get CentOS running on the OrangePi as of now,
it's running with Armbian which is based on Ubuntu. Therefore RPM
packages aren't what I'm looking for. I'm more looking for a way to
cross-compile it manually. It's completely ok to just get the binaries
and base-images, I'll most probably will run / install OpenShift
manually or using "oc cluster up".

hack/build-go.sh seems to include some platform detection and
hack/build-cross.sh seems to support linux/arm64. But I wasn't able to
make it build to arm64 binaries.

Cheers,
Tobias