Change storage driver -> devicemapper using openshift-ansible

Hi

Openshift Ansible Playbooks (3.9), during prereq step, configure the docker daemon to use "overlay2" as storage drive

As the Centos ISO image that we are using doesn't accept this storage driver on Openstack, I'm wondering how we could configure the ansible playbook to keep the existing storage driver or to configure it if we pass this parameter ?

container_runtime_docker_storage_type=devicemapper

What happens for the moment is that the --storage-driver parameter is removed from the "/etc/sysconfig/docker" file

Before
centos n01 ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/docker
# /etc/sysconfig/docker

# Modify these options if you want to change the way the docker daemon runs
OPTIONS=' --selinux-enabled  --storage-driver=devicemapper  --signature-verification=False'

After prereq execution

centos n01 ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/docker
# /etc/sysconfig/docker

# Modify these options if you want to change the way the docker daemon runs
OPTIONS=' --selinux-enabled        --signature-verification=False'

Is there a trick ?

Regards

Charles