Re: Openshift Origin builds for CVE-2018-1002105

Rpms from CI are here

https://artifacts-openshift-release-3-11.svc.ci.openshift.org/repo/

I forgot srpms aren’t created via this process, there’s not an easy way to add them due to the size increase.

The centos paas sig was also creating them (and they have srpms) and would be where I would recommend pulling from.