Re: New rolling pre-release tags for Origin v3.9

Just to make sure I'm clear on what you're saying here... the docker images for these components will have tags that are updated as changes are made to master. At some point, when we consider code "released", git tags will be created, and at that point the corresponding docker image tags should remain static. Right?

Curious, would we do this with alpha release tags as well or will those continue to be one-shot releases? Or maybe just go away?