Re: Leader election in Kubernetes control plane

We use config maps - check in kube-system for that.

On Feb 15, 2018, at 2:48 PM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) <skotaru cisco com> wrote:

while I was reading below article, I tried to do the same to find out which one is active control plane in Openshift. I could see zero end points in kube-system name space. Am I missing something or not implemented in Openshift?

https://blog.heptio.com/leader-election-in-kubernetes-control-plane-heptioprotip-1ed9fb0f3e6d

$oc project

Using project "kube-system" on server

$ oc get ep