Re: Leader election in Kubernetes control plane

It has just client-ca-file. We have 3 masters in each cluster. not sure how to identify which control manager is active? I usually find which one’s is writing logs by using journalctl atomic-openshift-master-controllers.service. passive one’s don’t write or generate any logs.

--

Srinivas Kotaru

From: Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com>
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 9:29 PM
To: Srinivas Naga Kotaru <skotaru cisco com>
Cc: dev <dev lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: Re: Leader election in Kubernetes control plane

On Feb 15, 2018, at 2:48 PM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) <
skotaru cisco com> wrote:

while I was reading below article, I tried to do the same to find out which one is active control plane in Openshift. I could see zero end points in kube-system name space. Am I missing something or not implemented in Openshift?

https://blog.heptio.com/leader-election-in-kubernetes-control-plane-heptioprotip-1ed9fb0f3e6d

$oc project

Using project "kube-system" on server

$ oc get ep