Re: LTS release?

Are you expecting this in OpenShift Origin itself?

The RHEL equivalent of upstream OpenShift Origin is OpenShift Container Platform.

    https://www.openshift.com/products/container-platform/

As with RHEL, you get it via a subscription from Red Hat.

You would need to talk with someone appropriate in Red Hat about current support lifecycle as I don't know the specific details.