Perform a docker build within a pod

Hi,

Does openshift origin's project offers a go utility package that we could use to develop a go application able to perform a docker build within a pod ?

The pod will contain the Dockerfile to be used like also the file (= uberjar file generated) to be packaged within the target image.

The dockerfile will be designed as multi-stages in order to first copy the needed resources from the Java S2I image to the target and next to declare the java runtime's  image

The command to be used to trigger the build will be registered using supervisord

Regards

Charles