Re: EFK logging stack: including the Kafka output plugin and the multiline aggregation plugin

You can find the EFK project here (https://github.com/openshift/origin-aggregated-logging).

LOUIS P. SANTILLAN

Architect, OPENSHIFT, MIDDLEWARE & DEVOPS

Red Hat Consulting, Container and PaaS Practice

lsantill redhat com   M: 3236334854