Re: EFK logging stack: including the Kafka output plugin and the multiline aggregation plugin

Please submit PRs against origin-aggregated-logging and openshift-ansible.  Note that for origin-aggregated-logging we will require integration testing, which may require the installation of kafka by the test, and some form of documentation i.e. a markdown doc for the docs/ subdir.

To communicate about this issue on this mailing list, please prefix the Subject: with [logging] to make sure it gets the attention of the logging developers.

As far as the RPMs go, we (Red Hat devs) would like to use your spec files as references in order to create the packages we deliver to our Red Hat customers, if they are available in a public repo with an appropriate open source license.